IFCPAR organizes seminars/workshops in topics of current relevance and interest to both India and France. Proposals for organization of workshops/seminars are jointly submitted by French and Indian scientists. They may be held either in India or in France. These seminars/workshops serve as a forum/platform not only for sharing of knowledge/expertise in an advanced area, but also result in collaborative projects between the scientists and technologists from the two countries.
The topic/theme of the seminar must be current and of mutual relevance.
The following are necessary for submission of proposals for organization of seminars/workshops
- Seminar proposal must be jointly submitted by a French and an Indian coordinator
- Seminar can be either held in India or in France
- There can be maximum 15-20 participants from the host country and 10-12 participants from the other country
- Seminars are expected to result in collaborative research projects
- Participants are expected to be present during the entire days of the seminar
- Participation by young scientists is encouraged
- The proposal must be submitted as per the prescribed format (available under download forms)